We will contact you shortly.
What will a child, who has finished the 4th grade, know and be able to do?
Mathematics, data science, logic, and financial literacy
● Solve logic problems, puzzles, riddles, and ciphers● I can multiply and divide (even with the remainder!) Multi-digit numbers within 100,000, add and subtract common, mixed, and decimal fractions● I've got a general understanding of the basics of geometry: I can recognize and construct geometric shapes, measure their perimeter and area● I apply mathematical skills in everyday life: I can check the payment, calculate the rest after the purchase, plan my budget● I know the mathematical vocabulary in Ukrainian and English● I understand the basic economic mechanism of society: the creation of goods and services, pricing, taxes● I know the value of money, I learn to earn, spend, and save, and I even have my first business experience!
Language and communication
● I read a lot and do it consciously● I can analyze what I read, ask questions, and express my opinion● I can support everyday dialogue in English; I understand simple instructions● I like to watch cartoons and read children's books in English, and what I don't understand, I will translate with a dictionary● I can write different types of texts on controversial topics.
Nature and the world
● I have a broad worldview; I understand how people and events affect nature and society● I think like a researcher: I observe the world and can conduct an experiment, draw conclusions from it and model the processes I am researching● I understand how the fundamental laws of nature and simple mechanisms work; I know the scientific terminology of my level: physical and chemical concepts, quantities, units● I know about the environment and behave consciously and safely towards myself and other living beings● I learn to think globally and systematically: I understand my own and others' influence on the planet and dream of grand changes● I'm aware of the technical achievements of humankind, and I'm a little inventor, a little bit
● I know and understand myself: my capabilities, resources, and actions; I know how to develop myself● I also understand others and, if necessary, I can help or at least not harm● I know that the body and the brain are directly connected, so I follow the basic rules of safety in everyday life and play sports● I am open to the world and treat it with care● I make independent decisions and defend my opinion with respect for others● I can accept failures and build new algorithms for achieving the goal● Build good relationships with people around me and know how to be part of a team● I can bring arguments and present my work
Information and technology
● I can search for information and check it for falsity or truthfulness; I think critically and can resist information manipulation● I can design information into visual diagrams, tables, or presentations● Use your computer freely: work with Office 365 and Google applications for learning, teamwork, and communication, use online maps, create presentations, online games, questionnaires, mind maps, documents, media files, simple sites, etc.● I can think algorithmic, I can find errors in them and prove their correctness or error, I understand the terminology of the programming language, the structure of block languages , and the principle of their work● I can create my program, computer game, or animation in a familiar software environment, a site based on the site builder● Communicate securely online, and understand the basics of information security. I begin to understand robotics and engineering, analyze the advantages and disadvantages of using specific mechanisms and components
● I value art as the highest expression of human creativity, and I also try myself as a creator● I perceive art as an integral part of my life and understand how to improve my mood with it● I already know different types and genres of works and navigate the historical stages of art development