We will contact you shortly.
What will a child, who has finished the 4th grade, know and be able to do?
Mathematics, data science, logic, and financial literacy
● Solve logic problems, puzzles, riddles, and ciphers● I can multiply and divide (even with the remainder!) Multi-digit numbers within 100,000, add and subtract common, mixed, and decimal fractions● I've got a general understanding of the basics of geometry: I can recognize and construct geometric shapes, measure their perimeter and area● I apply mathematical skills in everyday life: I can check the payment, calculate the rest after the purchase, plan my budget● I know the mathematical vocabulary in Ukrainian and English● I understand the basic economic mechanism of society: the creation of goods and services, pricing, taxes● I know the value of money, I learn to earn, spend, and save, and I even have my first business experience!
Language and communication
● I read a lot and do it consciously● I can analyze what I read, ask questions, and express my opinion● I can support everyday dialogue in English; I understand simple instructions● I like to watch cartoons and read children's books in English, and what I don't understand, I will translate with a dictionary● I can write different types of texts on controversial topics.
Nature and the world
● I have a broad worldview; I understand how people and events affect nature and society● I think like a researcher: I observe the world and can conduct an experiment, draw conclusions from it and model the processes I am researching● I understand how the fundamental laws of nature and simple mechanisms work; I know the scientific terminology of my level: physical and chemical concepts, quantities, units● I know about the environment and behave consciously and safely towards myself and other living beings● I learn to think globally and systematically: I understand my own and others' influence on the planet and dream of grand changes● I'm aware of the technical achievements of humankind, and I'm a little inventor, a little bit
● I know and understand myself: my capabilities, resources, and actions; I know how to develop myself● I also understand others and, if necessary, I can help or at least not harm● I know that the body and the brain are directly connected, so I follow the basic rules of safety in everyday life and play sports● I am open to the world and treat it with care● I make independent decisions and defend my opinion with respect for others● I can accept failures and build new algorithms for achieving the goal● Build good relationships with people around me and know how to be part of a team● I can bring arguments and present my work
Information and technology
● I can search for information and check it for falsity or truthfulness; I think critically and can resist information manipulation● I can design information into visual diagrams, tables, or presentations● Use your computer freely: work with Office 365 and Google applications for learning, teamwork, and communication, use online maps, create presentations, online games, questionnaires, mind maps, documents, media files, simple sites, etc.● I can think algorithmic, I can find errors in them and prove their correctness or error, I understand the terminology of the programming language, the structure of block languages , and the principle of their work● I can create my program, computer game, or animation in a familiar software environment, a site based on the site builder● Communicate securely online, and understand the basics of information security. I begin to understand robotics and engineering, analyze the advantages and disadvantages of using specific mechanisms and components
● I value art as the highest expression of human creativity, and I also try myself as a creator● I perceive art as an integral part of my life and understand how to improve my mood with it● I already know different types and genres of works and navigate the historical stages of art development
Each area has its mission, tasks, the list of hard skills and soft skills that we develop: