We will contact you shortly.
Mission in preschool - to provide space for a full-fledged developing childhood and to adapt the child to productive learning at school
The Preschool program is based on the principles of discovering a child's creative and inner potential through self-knowledge, research of the world around us, and the desire to find purpose in life.
● Preschool offers children an educational experience that maximizes their learning and personal potential;● During their studies at Preschool, children will be able to broaden their horizons, learn to think creatively and critically, solve problems, and develop their talents.
Provides for the formation of learning skills in three areas:
● general cognitive (observe, analyze, see the problem, think, comprehend, express their opinion and ways to solve the problem);● common speech (language culture, listening, communication, development of dialogic and monologue speech, the ability to express in words their position and attitude to a given topic);● intellectual readiness of the child to learnктуальна (get to know the world around, logical and mathematical development, speech development, reading skills and literacy elements, preparation of the hand for writing, creative development, foreign language).
● disclosure of the child's inner potential;● knowing yourself in the world and the space around you;● development of emotional and social intelligence;● formation of internal motivation to study, adapt and socialize before entering school;● ability to solve problem situations and find non-standard solutions.
● formation of independence, diligence, observation, responsibility, prudence, and respect for themselves and others;● organizational (self-organization, self-learning, ability to work in a team, ability to accept defeat and victory without offending others, ability to wait your turn);
This is an example of the timetable of the first part of a day:
Principles of scheduling:
● Lessons last 40 minutes● Interval between lessons from 20 minutes to 40 minutes● Mandatory walks on the street are provided● There are six lessons a day● At 15.00 o'clock start group activities● There are two teachers with the children at the same time